Vancouver Sun Run
The Vancouver Sun Run is Canada’s largest 10K road race and this year, you can join from anywhere! The 2021 Vancouver Sun Run is a virtual race that lets you run anytime, anywhere. From April 18 – 30, share your race results and photos with the community – we want to celebrate your achievements!
Whether you’re running solo or as a socially-distanced team, there’s something for everyone!
Top 10 Reasons To Run The Virtual Vancouver Sun Run
10) You don’t need to be a runner to participate, but setting a goal of the Virtual Vancouver Sun Run is a great start to a healthy lifestyle.
9) You can run/race against your friends all over the country!
8) Weather wont be a factor on Race Day as you have a 12 day period to complete your own personal 10K.
7) Running, walking and weekly exercise can boost your immune system and fresh air is awesome!
6) The Virtual Vancouver Sun Run will allow you to change your focus from what we currently can’t do to what we can do! Get outside and enjoy the training.
5) Its important to support your favourite charities and Vancouver Sun Run has 6 charities that you can support on Race Day!
4) Run on your own time, you don’t need to get up at 6am on Race Day! There will be no crowds with your own start and finish line.
3) Vancouver Sun Run Finisher Medal for all 10K participants.
2) Everyone is a first place finisher!
1) Running your own Virtual Sun Run in 2021 will make it that much easier to run the Vancouver Sun Run in person in April 2022!
Shaw Team Division
Team Building, Camaraderie and Fun! Create a team of 8 (or more) and join other companies, clubs and associations in promoting health and wellness among employees and friends… virtually, of course!
Youth Team Challenge
It is time to boost your club or school’s spirit and encourage physical activity among the group… virtually! Register your Youth Team today!
Shaw Mini Sun Run (2.5k)
If you prefer a shorter course than the 10K, then the Shaw Mini Sun Run is the perfect route to take! Show your kids that fitness is fun by signing them up for one of Vancouver’s premier virtual family events.
Vancouver Sun Run
The Vancouver Sun Run is Canada’s largest 10K road race. Run through a beautiful scenic course that highlights Vancouver’s downtown core at Burrard Street and Georgia Street, the world famous Stanley Park, and Cambie Street Bridge for the final stretch across the bridge to the finish line. Your Vancouver Sun Run experience does not end just outside our host venue, BC Place Stadium; you are encouraged to enter the stadium to enjoy the wrap party along with your family and friends. Celebrate your achievement with live entertainment, an awards’ ceremony and refreshments.