Improve your physical and mental health in your community by
Walking with Pacific Blue Cross
Walk with Pacific Blue Cross encourages you to complete your Sun Run at your own pace.
Whether you prefer to join us in person or do your Sun Run virtually, ultimately our goal is to encourage all people to be physically active, no matter what your age or fitness level. Walking offers numerous health benefits to people of all ages and fitness levels and is easy to fit into your daily routine.
To register, follow these steps:
- Click Register
- Select Individual 10K for the In-Person event or Virtual Experience for the virtual event
- Under “estimated finish time”, select “BLUE section – Walk with Pacific Blue Cross“
- Checkout and Pay when you are finished completing the registration form
Walk In-Person: April 16
Walk Virtually: April 14-16
Doing the race virtually? We encourage you to do “10k your way” …
Walk a few kilometers over 3 days…
complete two 5k’s…
whatever format works best for you!
Grab a pair of sturdy walking shoes and get going!
What’s Included With Your Entry
● Souvenir technical shirt and Race Bib with Timing Tag for 10K runners
● Those registered in teams will have team name/logo on the back of the technical shirt
● Water Stations and Live Entertainment along the course
● Post-Race Party at BC Place
● Souvenir technical shirt and Race Bib
● Mailing Fee included in pricing (shipping to Canada & U.S. addresses only)
● Teams will have team name/logo on the back of the technical shirt. However note that team members will have their shirts delivered directly to their Team Captain (not mailed directly to them).
Deadlines & Fees
Fees listed are per person. Processing fees and taxes will be added upon check-out.
Lock In 2022 Pricing from November 1-15: $49
November 16 – January 31: $54
February 1 – April 13, Noon: $64
November 1 – January 31: $30
February 1 – March 31: $40
Shaw Team Division 10K
Lock In 2022 Pricing from November 1 – 15: $49
November 16 – February 13: $54
February 14 – March 10: $64
November 1 – February 13: $30
February 14 – March 10: $40
All participants must provide an estimated finish time on their entry forms. Entrants of similar ability are grouped in time zones and start the race in a series of short timed intervals. If no estimated finish time is provided, you will be assigned a 1:46+ minute bib for the Walk with Pacific Blue Cross Division. To run or walk in the same time zone as your friends, family or team members, you must select the same estimated finish time on all the entry forms. If you are at different ability levels, you must choose the zone that’s suitable for the slowest participant.
0:00 – 0:38:00 SEEDED MEN (Pink)
0:00 – 0:44:00 SEEDED WOMEN (Pink)
0:38:01 – 0:49:00 COMPETITIVE MEN (Yellow)
0:44:01 – 0:49:00 COMPETITIVE WOMEN (Yellow)
0:49:01 – 1:00:00 (Green)
1:00:01 – 1:15:00 (White)
1:15:01 – 1:45:00 (Purple)
1:45+ (Blue) – Those looking to walk with friends or go at their own pace. Entrants with walking poles, baby joggers, strollers and non-competitive wheelchairs must start here.